Enjoy a range of drinks, delicious fresh sandwiches and locally-baked cakes whilst taking in fabulous views over the nature reserve
The café is open daily from 10am to 4pm.
Last orders will be taken at 3:45pm.
Here are some of the delights that Lean and her friendly team will serve you in Lime Kiln Café:
- A delicious range of fresh, bean-to-cup coffees, including decaf
- A choice of teas, including herbal
- Hot chocolate
- A selection of cold drinks, including juices
- Morning pastries
- A tempting selection of homemade cakes, which might include lemon drizzle, Victoria sponge or coffee & walnut
Lunch and light snacks
- A selection of sandwiches, toasties and ciabatta rolls, made with locally baked breads, and variety of fillings, such as sun-blush tomatoes and wild garlic pesto or High Weald Dairy cheese and chutney.
- Seasonal delights, such as a Lime Kiln Café sharing platter, Buddha Bowl, salads and local Wild Boar Sausage Rolls
There will always be vegetarian and vegan dishes available
Please ask in the café for allergen information
To keep visitors, staff and volunteers safe we will have a limited level of occupancy in the Rye Harbour Discovery Centre.
- The café is open for seated customers, and there is a short take away menu
- There are information boards you can see, but the exhibition area will be closed until the Covid-19 restrictions ease in the future, we will follow government guidelines
- The toilets will be for the use of café customers only
Thank you for your co-operation.